that treats you like family.
Begining January 1, 2015 Academy Car Card offers new Labor Warranty
We believe we offer one of the best and longest warranties in the entire auto repair industry.
We guarantee our work for 3 years or 36,000 miles! Read the full terms of our warranty below.
- FMP Partners Network is bound by the terms in the “nationwide warranty” as outlined in the Auto Repair contract for the 3 year or 36,000 mile warranty.
- The warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. This limited warranty is made by Academy Car Care and Repair who is named on the original repair invoice and performed the service/repairs on your vehicle.
- Wear items such as air filters, cabin filters, transmission filters, fuel filters, brake pads, brakes shoes, spark plugs, fluids and tires are not covered by your warranty.
- Services and adjustments that have recommended service intervals that are lower than the warranty coverage are not covered such as clutch adjustments, valve adjustments, brake adjustments, alignments, tire rotations, fluid changes, fluid flushes etc.
- Academy Car Care and Repair warrants that our repairs/services performed at our location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years or 36,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair invoice. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, we reserve the right to perform remedial service work for you at no charge to you and replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you.
- A buyer of covered products or services has the right to have warranty service performed during the warranty period; the warranty will be extended for the number of whole days that the vehicle has been out of the buyers hand for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed.
- What is not covered by the warranty: You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, or “tampering with” (by other than Academy Car Care and Repair). Academy Car Care and Repair employees and/or agents do not have the authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty. THIS DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of a faulty repair or service).
- You must keep a copy of the original repair invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty.
- Problems that occur within 25 miles of Academy Car Care and Repair must come back to our facility for warranty repairs.
- For issues that occur outside of 25 miles from Academy Car Care and Repair, please call 1-855-367-7500 for information.
- Any questions can be directed to Academy Car Care and Repair at (719) 573-5973 or http://email@example.com. Also, www.fmppartnersnetwork.com has valuable information regarding your warranty.
Specials and Discounts
These Specials are our way of saying Thank You for being our Customer! Check this page often as these Specials change throughout the year.
Get Charged Up and Ready for Summer
R134A (Up to 2 Lbs) $119.95 plus tax and supply charges.
We also provide R12 service.
Air conditioning performance service includes: systems performance test, evacuation + recharge, test for leaks, install A/C dye, retest leaks in 3 days. We guarantee A/C Evac recharge and Freon unless a different component fails, then the customer pays for the defective component, labor to R&R component, Freon, and 1/2 Evac/recharge. Customer must return within the 3 days for this guarantee to be in effect.
Triple A Membership
AAA Membership earns 10% discount (labor, $50 maximum)
We support our Military active and retired with a 10% Discount on Labor. (max $100) Thank you for your service to our Country!
10% discount off parts & labor (max $100) with referral program. When you refer someone, they get a 10% discount (max $100) on their first visit. You will receive a 10% discount (max $100) on your next visit for having referred them. Be sure to bring the card Cal signs for all referral customers! Thanks for referring your friends.
Discounts may not be combined with any other offer, except the Referral Program
Contact Us Today!
Have a question? Call us at (719)573-5973, we can answer your questions. We have flexible scheduling and would like to set an appointment where we can meet you and your vehicle for a more in depth analysis.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Two resources you may find helpful are the Knowledge is Power pamphlet and ACDelco quarterly publication Intune.